Monday, November 21, 2011

Vintage Christmas Roundup

With Thanksgiving being only a few days away, I am in full Christmas mode over here. I blame it partly on nesting, but I have this strong desire to get my house decorated right.this.second. I can't get enough of vintage Christmas decor. Something about the colors, and the nostalgia that comes along with it. I'm slowly adding to my collection, and here are some things I found over at Etsy.

Vintage Christmas lights. These would look great in a clear jar or bowl. Found here.                          




Putz Houses. I've become a little obsessed with these lately. They are so whimsical and cute. Found here.  



  
Pixie elf mistletoe. Found here.


Lighted ceramic tree. Found here.


Saltshakers. Found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment