Wednesday, November 30, 2011

last of the fall days

I have been trying to soak up the last of these fall days with my little nugget. I know soon the weather will be much too cold, and this mama will be much too big to get outside to play. 10 more weeks until M's baby brother arrives, and it still seems a little surreal that our family of three will soon be four. If we're being honest here, I'm very nervous about how he's going to take it. Everyone says jealously is normal and he'll be fine but my heart cannot even stand the thought of him feeling jealous, or angry, or hurt, even if for just a fleeting moment. I know I have to get over this and all that we can do is our best to make sure he gets enough attention too but it's going to be hard. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how I'm supposed to give all of my attention to two people now instead of just one. 














No comments:

Post a Comment