Tuesday, November 29, 2011

some things.

Saw this over on Danielle's blog and thought it looked fun.


Obsessing over: Clothes that don't fit me. I know, this is kind of strange. I'm at the point in this pregnancy where nothing really fits me anymore. I didn't buy a lot of maternity clothes when I was pregnant with M, just a few staples (a few pairs of jeans and a couple of shirts). I refuse to spend a lot of money on something I will only wear for such a short time. M was born in June so I pretty much lived in dresses those last couple of weeks. This time it's more of a challenge and I'm getting pretty bummed that I have to wear the same outfits over and over again.

Working on: Making photo calenders for gifts and some other goodies as well! Oh and I have yet to finish M's scrapbook (I know..the shame!) I'm picking up photos tomorrow and I told myself I must finish it so that I can work on the baby's pregnancy scrapbook, which I haven't even started yet. Funny how different the second time around is! I'm majorly slacking.


Thinking about: What I'm going to eat for a snack. Oh and what time a certain little boy will wake up tomorrow...he was not feeling like himself today, pretty fussy at times and very clingy. Which I didn't mind one bit...but while I was in the shower he fell asleep and that was at 5:30. So I'm wondering what time this mama has to wake up tomorrow....


Anticipating: All of the fun Christmas stuff we have planned over the next few weekends. And getting the tree up! I have this urgent need to decorate.

Listening to: Absolutely nothing! My house is quiet and I'm savoring it.

Drinking: vanilla almond milk. Can't get enough.

Wishing: for a time machine!

1 comment: