Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Fun

This weekend was full of fall festivities, even if the weather was 80 degrees. We went to our favorite petting zoo that had a pumpkin patch, hay rides, train rides, and pony rides! M and his little girlfriend Olivia had a blast running around. We also made our way to another farm to check out the gigantic pumpkin they grow every year. Oh, and I also ate an ENTIRE pumpkin roll. oops.

I am now in my 22nd week of pregnancy and feeling pretty good. I have a legit belly and I'm pretty sure I'm having no problems gaining weight (when I was pregnant with M I put on 43 lbs! eek!) It's just too easy to indulge in chocolate and junk food and pretty much everything I shouldn't be eating. I'm getting more and more excited to meet this little guy!





No comments:

Post a Comment