Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Whenever we are having a particular bad day, I stop and breathe and remember how lucky I am. I remember that nothing is owed to me, in a blink everything could be taken away. That really puts things in perspective. Today was a little rough, on top of feeling a little nauseous here and there, M wanted to test my patience with EVERYTHING. oh, toddlerhood. It's gratifying and amazing and tons of fun but there are days when it kicks my ass. And today was one of those days. After a nap we woke up feeling a little better and had some good old fashioned fun playing with a bucket, water, and bubbles. Hanging out with this little guy and watching him find such joy in everything instantaneously puts me in a better mood.  Here are some pictures from the last week or so

                                                                   
enchanted forest




lounging in his favorite chair

No comments:

Post a Comment